"Unable to load tooltip content." (Opera Presto)

• I can´t use (open) the tooltip content in my "notification field" (Notifications - Friend Requests - Coversations) with Opera Presto. Error message: "Unable to load tooltip content" No Content Blocker, urlfilter.ini off, cookies allowed. So there should nothing be in the way? No Problem with Opera Blink. What could it be?

• I saw this problem before, but seems to work fine already.

• I also had this problem. Do not fetch one of the scripts.

• Still unable with Presto. I hope they will fix this, because I want still stick with it for a while. :dry:

• Did you try it with a -pd profile to test if it is not some Opera problem?
    The popup opens fine in my 11.64 even with my massive content blocker list …

btw: I would prefer it to be no popup but a simple direct link to the management page ...

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks for the report.
    We are on the case.

#ice007, many of us run Presto as the main browser too.

Same problem here.
    Opera 12.16, Win7. Tested with 100% clean profile
    Tooltip works after login until a topic "Community" or "Blog" or "People" or "Forum" or "Profile" (EDIT : or any other page, in fact) is visited. Clicking Vivaldi.net logo make tooltip working again.
    No usefull error in error console.

• Vivaldi Team

@ra-mon:

Same problem here.
    Opera 12.16, Win7. Tested with 100% clean profile
    Tooltip works after login until a topic "Community" or "Blog" or "People" or "Forum" or "Profile" (EDIT : or any other page, in fact) is visited. Clicking Vivaldi.net logo make tooltip working again.
    No usefull error in error console.

Yes, it's very unstable bug, difficult for fixing. But we work for fixing this bug.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.