Printing issue

• When I try to print the preview turns into a black page with a dead bird logo. WTH? OS [attachment=1805]Vivaldi.png[/attachment] Windows 10 Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/67947/Vivaldi.png[/img]

• Bummer that no one even replied. I guess I will uninstall this browser so I can print. I wanted to use Vivaldi.

• It's very possible that no one replied because they didn't know how to reproduce the bug and didn't know how to help you. I, for example, am not even sure what you're talking about as I don't see a "Print preview" button anywhere. File > Print ?

If that is what you're talking about, then I cannot reproduce this error in either of these environments:

Windows 7 64-bit, Vivaldi 1.0.291.18 32-bit
    Linux Mint 17.2 64-bit, Kernel 3.16.0-38-generic, Vivaldi 1.0.291.18 64-bit

The printing UI works exactly as I expect it would. Are you on the most recent snapshot of Vivaldi? If not, head over to the Vivaldi team's blog and download the latest version. As of this post, 1.0.291.18 is the latest.

• @Tiger_words:

Bummer that no one even replied. I guess I will uninstall this browser so I can print. I wanted to use Vivaldi.

Don't compare an alpha software to a stable software, compare alpha to alpha and stable to stable.
    We're just testers.
    Come back when Vivaldi stable will be ready and then compare its printing feature to the one you use in your other browsers

That said:
    1 - You can run more than one browser and at this stage (alpha), you should use your fav stable browser as your main browser, and Vivaldi for testing
    2 - You aren't forced to uninstall Vivaldi to print, you can just use an another browser to print stuff

cant reproduce the "Black Dead Bird" crash page while printing preview on Windows 10.
    Using 1.0.291.18 32bit | Windows 10 x64

• After reinstalling Windows 10 and stopped fiddling with settings that break it, now everything works fine, the print settings open up in a matter of milliseconds.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.