Inbox by Gmail

• Hello :) . Today i was disappointed, when visited [url=http://inbox.google.com]Google Inbox[/url] with help of Vivaldi. Can someone help me?

• In which way were you disappointed? The page your link is pointing to is used by me on different operating systems with Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit) without any problem.
    What kind of help do you need?

• I have visited it with Chromium based browser, but Google wants only Chrome, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera or Safari… Can I something do?

• Sorry, but I don't know. Something like this 'restriction' I have never seen. Using your link the address is switched automatically to my personal login. It looks like this:

[attachment=1807]inboxGoogle03.10.2015-11:20:00.png[/attachment]

It might be we are reaching different sites by the same link because of the switching dependent on having an account or not.
    Attachments:

• Yes, I also got the sign-in page.
    However, after signing in and entering Verification information I was redirected to a page stating
    "Oops, your browser is not yet supported. Inbox works best on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. More browsers coming soon."

Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 Win 7.1 (32 bit) - English, UK

I don't need access via Vivaldi so didn't try installing extensions for UA spoofing etc.

• This is the top of the page coming up after entering the credentials:

[attachment=1809]GoogleEntry2015-10-03_19-55-36.png[/attachment]

Just tested on Manjaro 15.09 Bellatrix 64 bit with Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 (Entwickler-Build) dev (64-Bit). In use is the original snapshot without any manipulation of the user agent or any other add-on.
    Attachments:

• Could it be Windows/Linux difference or (I guess you're in Germany/Austria) perhaps it is Location specific problem?

• @TbGbe

I'm on Linux in the United States and I get the same error message as you.

"Oops, your browser is not yet supported. Inbox works best on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. More browsers coming soon."

I tried connecting through a proxy in the Netherlands with the same result. I haven't tried spoofing the user agent, as I'm too lazy to install an extension to do it.

My exact system details:
    Linux Mint 17.2, Kernel: 3.16.0-38; Vivaldi 1.0.288.3

• This is what it looks like:

[attachment=1812]ScreenShot2015-10-04at20.48.51.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• After testing it on Windows 10 with Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 (Entwickler-Build) (64-Bit) (again without any add-ons) it is definitely not an issue of different operating systems. Entering the credentials is opening the same page as shown above. If it has something to do with the region your IP originated from, I really don't know.

• On Windows 8.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit) I get this 'blue screen' too. The easiest way around this obstacle is not to open the link https://inbox.google.com but https://myaccount.google.com . The second url is providing links to different google services.
    [attachment=1815]GoogleServices.PNG[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• @RJules3:

On Windows 8.1 with Vivaldi 1.0.288.3 (Entwickler-Build) (32-Bit) I get this 'blue screen' too. The easiest way around this obstacle is not to open the link inbox.google.com but myaccount.google.com . The second url is providing links to different google services.

Yes, myaccount works for me too. So it looks like either:
    a "google problem" with 32-bit UA at inbox
    OR a vivaldi problem (difference between 32-bit and 64-bit)?

• myaccount.google.com has a link to dozens of Google sites, but not Inbox…or at least it doesn't for me.

Anyway, I use a user agent switcher extension like this one and then I can access inbox.google.com via Vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.