Sort bookmarks

• I cant sort my bookmarks by name. Dev, do you can this function add?

• It might be you are on an old version. This feature is present already. Just go to the panel - bookmarks - assortment - name.

• @RJules3:

Just go to the panel - bookmarks - assortment - name.

Mine (snapshot 288.3) is (slightly) different :-
    Bookmarks - Sort Manually - Sort by Bookmark

Note: If using the "dark theme" the sort options are invisible until scrolled over!

• @TbGbe:

@RJules3:

Just go to the panel - bookmarks - assortment - name.

Mine (snapshot 288.3) is (slightly) different :-
    Bookmarks - Sort Manually - Sort by Bookmark

Note: If using the "dark theme" the sort options are invisible until scrolled over!

Exactly, I already reported that, it's annoying.
    But they probably tested it with the light theme!

• Thank but i using TP v4. Where i can download Snapshot versions?

• I updated from external link http://tofu.im/vivaldi

Dev, can you fix sorted as "Folder first"? This solution in actually snapshot sorting Folders and bookmark items as mixed 😕
    Where is BugTrace ticket system? This forum is for BugTracing? Sorry i am novice on this forum 🙂

• @truefriend-cz:

Thank but i using TP v4. Where i can download Snapshot versions?

Blogs/Vivaldi Team Blog

• @truefriend-cz:

Where is BugTrace ticket system? This forum is for BugTracing? Sorry i am novice on this forum 🙂

The Bug Tracking is internal to Vivaldi - not open to public (us).

These forums are for discussion and verification of problems encountered. Sometimes a solution has already been provided and can be referred to.

New bugs (found in the LATEST snapshot) can be reported, with of course ALL necessary information, via vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    However, the reporter only receives a BUG Number. No further feedback from devs (as I understand it) until a version is released with that BUG number listed as fixed in the changelog.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.