Erweiterungen in der Funktionsleiste

• Installierte Erweiterungen werden in der Funktionsleiste des Browsers angezeigt. Aber die Position der jeweiligen Erweiterung kann nicht verändert werden, was sehr unpraktisch ist. In Google Chrome ist es möglich in Opera ebenfalls nicht möglich.

• Sorry mate, I can't understand what you're saying
    You can consider posting in a non-english section of the forum

• he speaks about the buttons of the extensions in the bar of the browser, that they cant move to the position like he want, like it is possible in other browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox. I would like this option too, that i can move the extension on that position i like.

• You'll be able to customize the interface and the buttons soon ;)

• @Mattri:

he speaks about the buttons of the extensions in the bar of the browser, that they cant move to the position like he want, like it is possible in other browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox. I would like this option too, that i can move the extension on that position i like.

It's possible to do this with css. Here is a tutorial on doing this (and some code for customizations),

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.