What file does vivaldi use to import passwords from firefox?

• Vivaldi is not importing my passwords. Is it possible it's looking in signons.sqlite and not login.json? This is really throwing a wrench on my testing this browser as none of my passwords are being imported. I'm using Firefox 45 and Vivaldi 1.0.219.50 (Developer Build) (32-bit). Any help with this would be appreciated.

• @pattie:

Vivaldi is not importing my passwords. Is it possible it's looking in signons.sqlite and not login.json?

This is really throwing a wrench on my testing this browser as none of my passwords are being imported.

I'm using Firefox 45 and Vivaldi 1.0.219.50 (Developer Build) (32-bit).

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Welcome !

It can be related to your Firefox version maybe?
    Firefox stable is version 41 right now
    Beta is 42, developer 43, nightly 44

Anyway my advice is to always use the latest snapshot available in the teamblog ( 1.0.283.8 ) right now
    Since tp4 many things have changed
    There's button extension support right now and many other things

• Thanks for getting back to me. Firefox is now running version 41 & Vivaldi is running 1.0.283.8 and the passwords are still not being imported.

So I ask again what file is being used? My signons.sqlite is empty because the profile is saving everything to the login.json.

I'm not receiving any error when doing the import but nothing is being imported, just tells me it's done, but when I look at the saved passwords, they have not been imported.

I have so many passwords saved in Firefox that it would be quite difficult and extremely time consuming to try to recreate all of them.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.