[wish] "e-mail this" as an option for downloads

• I wish a command option, named: "E-mail this", was added into the right click menu of each download, so that I could quickly send it as an attachement, into an e-mail. It'd be nice if Vivaldi could accept that command even on unfinished downloads, so that I could carry on browsing, while the file is being downloaded. (after all, isn't Vivaldi a browser aimed to help old fashioned e-mailers?) Who supports this, too? newscpq

• @newscpq:

I wish a command option, named: "E-mail this", was added into the right click menu of each download, so that I could quickly send it as an attachement, into an e-mail. It'd be nice if Vivaldi could accept that command even on unfinished downloads, so that I could carry on browsing, while the file is being downloaded. (after all, isn't Vivaldi a browser aimed to help old fashioned e-mailers?) Who supports this, too?

Not everyone knows this, but the option is already available in Opera 12.17. Right-click on a download, select the Advanced option to open a submenu from Windows Explorer. This has a Send to: submenu where the Mail recipient can be found.

Selecting that composes a new email with the download already attached. You will have to wait for the download to complete for it to work.
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.