Thank you and "Request List"

• Hey Vivaldi team. I rarely post on these topics, but thought that every feedback is valuable on this stage. As many other users here, I am still using old Presto Opera + Chrome for new websites. Yes, unfortunately many websites are not looking good (speaking mildly) in Opera 12 and there is nothing we can do. When I came across Vivaldi, it was like a bright light at the end of the tunnel. Really, all these Chrome / Mozilla / new "Opera" are fine for most people, but not for those, who know the taste of full customization options. Chromium / Blink browsers adapt Apple model - "we decide what you should have and if something missing, you do not need it". What I currently see is that you successfully combine new engine with wide customization options and this is great! A big progress has been made since January. Keep going! Here is what IMHO quite significant and what prevents me from using Vivaldi as my main browser at the moment. [ol] [li] Plugins. Yes, Vivaldi started to support Chrome Store, but you cannot use Evernote or Pocket webclip apps as currently no button gets attached to the panel. I am used to it and this is something many other users would like to see as a Christmas gift from Santa :) [b][i]Update:[/i][/b] Partly solved in the latest "snapshot" version. Evernote works, Pocket not yet :) [li] Sticking Inspector to the bottom of the page. As a web developer, I need both page and Inspector to be visible at the same time and putting the side by side is not an option. [i]Also, few minor requests, but also nice to have:[/i] [li] Fit to width button[/li] [li] Keyboard shortcut for recent tabs. So that I could switch recent tabs (scrolling through) by using [b]one and the same combination[/b]. Preferably Ctrl + Tab (same as in Presto Opera), but seems it is blocked in Blink. [b][i]Update:[/i][/b] Solved in the latest "snapshot" version. [/li] [li] Keyboard shortcut for images toggle on/off[/li] [li] Few skins for panel design. CSS setup is cool, but having few predefined options would be great.[/li] [/ol] [b]Again, thanks for your efforts and good luck![/b]

MayFreak - Welcome, and Thanks for your comment!

You probably need to go to the Blog https://vivaldi.net/blogs/teamblog and get the latest snapshot. Then I believe you will get the extension badges you are looking for.

Then you can check for your other options, and follow along as they are added to the browser.

• Ayespy, you won't believe, but right after I finished my post, I saw a link to a latest snapshot here, which differs a lot from the official version on vivaldi.com!
    I think it is worth putting a small note there that users can get the latest (probably, not the most stable, but newest) version as well.

You are right, badges for extensions appeared and Evernote works like a charm! Unfortunately, Pocket opens blank window when using it, but I believe, it is solved soon as well.

Recent tabs can now be scrolled as before. Simple and small thing, but how convenient!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.