Few things I've spotted so far from a new user

• Hi guys, Love the idea of Vivaldi, and am excited to see it develop further. Thought I'd post a couple of minor things I've spotted so far that I feel are worth mentioning. Firstly, hotkeys defaults I noticed when editing pages in Confluence (an enterprise wiki). [ul] [li]Ctrl-Left/Right[/li] This is used to quickly move around text in a textbox normally, but causes navigation in Vivaldi. Not the best choice... [li]Ctrl-Z[/li] This is for undo for text entry, not for re-opening the last tab! [/ul] Easy enough for me to solve, but surprised at the choices! Secondly, I want my homepage to be the new tab page and there seems to be no option for this. Have tried a few internal page guesses, but no luck. Oh, and vivaldi://newtab seems to go to some Chrome homepage thing... Another thing I have noticed... in Opera open in new tab opens on the right of the current tab. In Vivaldi it opens on the far right. I think I prefer the former... Finally, as others have requested, and I know you're working on, the features I'm waiting for before it becomes my main browser are: [ul] [li]Chrome extension buttons[/li] [li]Moving tabs with the mouse to new or existing browser instances/windows[/li] [/ul] Hope this helps, and keep up with good work! Cheers, Westy

• Welcome to the forum westy!

If I understand 'new tab page' right and you are talking about the speeddial page, the posting of rkzn could be interesting for you. You can find it here.

• Thanks!

Hmm, doesn't work for me.

Interestingly, if I navigate to chrome://dummystartpage (without the querystring) it works if just put it in the browser.
    If I set that as my home page though, and press home it navigates to vivaldi://dummystartpage and errors.

Edit: Just updated and works fine now. Thanks!

• For the shortcut problems it shouldn't happen; shortcuts can be context depended, i.e. undo text modification when you are modifying text and reopen a tab when you are not. It's probably your Confluence app that is not recognized correctly as an edition form.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.