NEW Feedback on the Perpetual Log In Issue

• Just in case this feedback will help fix this longstanding issue, here it is: The day before yesterday, I out of the blue, or maybe because I finally concluded that Opera 12.16 somewhat sucks after a several days experiment, I decided to try [b][color=#cc0000]Opera 20.0.1387.91[/color][/b]. Here are some comparisons of the behavior between Opera 20.0.1387.91 and the old original Operas and Firefox. [b]Time to display Log In Window:[/b] (With Dial Up) Opera 11.52 ... Opera 11.64 ... Opera 12.16 ... Firefox --- [color=#0000cd][b]5 to 6 Minutes[/b][/color] Opera 20.0.1387.91 --- [color=#0000cd][b]27 Seconds[/b][/color] the first 2 days. And now today I realize that somehow, this Opera 20.0.1387.91 is actually popping up with me already Logged In! And it's doing it in only [color=#0000cd][b]19 seconds[/b][/color]. [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6fKvHMuCALU/Unv6KR0A2KI/AAAAAAAAAHA/seBhSrXzeXE/s1600/Big+Eyes.gif[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hiQ9gLgZMyk/UnwTu75YQ4I/AAAAAAAAAQ8/UCeAkTi_sls/s1600/Yahoo.gif[/img] At least that's what Opera 20.0.1387.91 is doing RIGHT NOW. I don't know what the rest of the day or tomorrow will bring. Still, hopefully there is a clue in there somewhere as to the solution of this issue given that there is such a HUGE difference in behavior between those older Operas & Firefox ... and Opera 20.0.1387.91.

• To clarify … Opera 20.0.1387.91's way superior times were with Vivaldi already having been brought up ONCE and thus, the data being in the Browser Cache.

The times for the older Operas & Firefox were also with Vivaldi already having been brought up ONCE and thus, the data being in the Browser Cache. The thing is, with those, it really doesn't matter. The times for those suck the same way no matter with a cleared Browser Cache or with the data already in the Browser Cache.

• Vivaldi Team

Thank you Santana for sharing your experience and feedback.
    We are working on fixing this and think we have a fix for it.

Hopefully, we can deploy this soon together with performance issues and double line error message that you don't exist….

• Thanks, Tatsuki.

Also, those various text looking like ____ instances that manifested themselves on Opera 11.64 after the Vivaldi Update don't appear to exist with this Opera 20.0.1387.91.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.