Useful things that were in Opera and does not occur in Vivaldi

• Main thing: The first and most important is possibility of saving sessions, not just one session but many of them. It is clue functionality for me and I am guessing for many users. I think that no one would like to depend on external chrome extension which wasn’t even designed for Vivaldi and can stop working when new upgrade would be installed. I haven’t notice login button. Why would I save passwords if there isn’t any? Minor functionalities: -getting one tab out of the group (drag&drop method) -password manager -adding buttons from websites to toolbar -toolbar and panels customization (which buttons are visible and I which order) -ability to duplicate tabs -startup dialog -option to choose if new tabs are opened next to active or at the end If someone find more such functionalities that aren’t mentioned above or a functionality that is in Vivaldi and simultaneously in this list please write.

• @beldin2:

Main thing:

The first and most important is possibility of saving sessions, not just one session but many of them. It is clue functionality for me and I am guessing for many users. I think that no one would like to depend on external chrome extension which wasn’t even designed for Vivaldi and can stop working when new upgrade would be installed.

I haven’t notice login button. Why would I save passwords if there isn’t any?

Minor functionalities:
    -getting one tab out of the group (drag&drop method)
    -password manager
    -adding buttons from websites to toolbar
    -toolbar and panels customization (which buttons are visible and I which order)
    -ability to duplicate tabs
    -startup dialog
    -option to choose if new tabs are opened next to active or at the end

If someone find more such functionalities that aren’t mentioned above or a functionality that is in Vivaldi and simultaneously in this list please write.

Always take the newest snapshot from the teamblog, the browser updates are frequent
    In the current snapshot I can duplicate tabs and there's a password manager

Well I miss sessions too but there are some workarounds
    You can save all the pages you're visiting in the bookmarks/speed dial and then open them at the same time, it's just a click
    I understand it's uncomfortable if you have "big" sessions
    I used to have 1000+ bookmarks, then my browsing habits changed
    Now I keep 100 or so, if I need something I google it again
    but I still use 15-25 tabs per time

The extension Session Buddy in the chrome store works fairy well,
    you can use that while you wait for native support for sessions in Vivaldi
    I think they will come, it doesn't look so difficult to implement to me

Plus Vivaldi devs promised many old Opera 12 features, let's just wait

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.