Installing / Using Xmarks On Vivaldi

• Hi all! Please forgive the newbie question. I installed Vivaldi on Windows 7 a couple of days ago and would like to use Xmarks on it. I have gone to the URL below to view and enable to extensions that I already have installed in Chrome: vivaldi://chrome/extensions All extensions show up except for Xmarks. It's definitely installed in Chrome and works fine. The extension is version 1.0.32. Any ideas how I can get the Xmarks bookmarks to show up in Vivaldi? Many thanks in advance for your help, Sunbeam :)

• @Sunbeam:

Hi all!

Please forgive the newbie question. I installed Vivaldi on Windows 7 a couple of days ago and would like to use Xmarks on it.

I have gone to the URL below to view and enable to extensions that I already have installed in Chrome:

vivaldi://chrome/extensions

All extensions show up except for Xmarks. It's definitely installed in Chrome and works fine. The extension is version 1.0.32. Any ideas how I can get the Xmarks bookmarks to show up in Vivaldi?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Sunbeam :)

First make sure you are using the latest version of Vivaldi, by going here: https://vivaldi.net/blogs/teamblog and installing the most recent snapshot. Then just go to the Chrome store and install the extension in Vivaldi.

NOTICE: in my experience, it does not appear as though XMarks properly detects and syncs all of the bookmarks in Vivaldi, though I could be wrong. YMMV.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.