Import from opera 12

• Hi there, Thanks for a great browser Is the import function being worked on currently?? I really need this to work before making the jump from Opera 12. Particularly import of notes (yes I can deal with the bookmarks another way) Cheers Keith

• As nearly as I can tell it's still not possible to import 'Notes' in the Linux builds. I hope they get that and sync fixed soon.

• You rules Corey, Thks :)

• @coreymwamba:

I wrote this: http://www.coreymwamba.co.uk/services/opera-vivaldi/

hope it helps!

Thanks, Corey. Sorry for the late reply. I hadn't checked in in a while.

• Is the import supposed to work otherwise? It didn't for me, at least it did not change my speed dial or bookmarks; it also caused it to write the error message:
    [1481:1510:1107/005524:ERROR:connection.cc(1276)] sqlite error 2067, errno 0: UNIQUE constraint failed: logins.origin_url, logins.username_element, logins.username_value, logins.password_element, logins.signon_realm, sql: INSERT INTO logins (origin_url, action_url, username_element, username_value, password_element, password_value, submit_element, signon_realm, ssl_valid, preferred, date_created, blacklisted_by_user, scheme, password_type, possible_usernames, times_used, form_data, date_synced, display_name, avatar_url, federation_url, skip_zero_click, generation_upload_status) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)

This is on 32-bit Linux, File->Import Data->From Opera 12.x.
    I tried it again but got the same or similar message many times.
    I tried File->Import Data->Opera Bookmarks and found bookmarks.adr, which also didn't change anything.

• Upon further playing around with the settings, it seems that it did import a list of usernames and the websites they go with. Just not bookmarks and Speed Dial.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.