Vivaldi for Android switched content language in Vivaldi for PC
AntonK last edited by
I've been using Vivaldi for Windows for a long time, and recently installed it on my Android 7.0 device (iLA S1), which has German as interface language (I'm learning it). The interface languages for Vivaldi on Windows are English, Russian or Ukrainian.
I made Vivaldi for Android sync with other PCs, and have recently discovered the content on most sites (in Vivaldi for Windows) turned into German.
Why? I think it is caused by propagating Android language (via sync) to other PCs (however Vivaldi interface language isn't affected).
I have 2 questions on this matter:
- How can I switch content language in Vivaldi for Windows? It's not the same as interface language there, and I'm unable to find the needed option.
- Is this a known issue? Has anybody encountered similar behavior?
The assumed steps to reproduce:
- Install Vivaldi for Windows and sync.
- Install Vivaldi for Android and make sure Android has different language selected for the interface.
- Sync Vivaldi for Android with same account.
- Check whether sites content language (in Vivaldi for Windows) is switched to the one which is set for Android interface (it shouldn't I think)
How can I switch content language in Vivaldi for Windows
Change the order of language by 3-dot-menu