Save main window position please

• Every time I start Vivaldi I have to arrange the main window again: it does not save the last state and furthermore I have to reopen and rearrange teh width of the panel bar.

• This is a known bug. Vivaldi won't remember the last window state unless you have it set to start with your last session.

• @Tiamarth:

This is a known bug. Vivaldi won't remember the last window state unless you have it set to start with your last session.

Hopefully an important bug: I prefer the speed dial at start and it is annoying everytime to reposition the window and to open and resize the panel bar.

• @TBallmann:

… Hopefully an important bug: I prefer the speed dial at start and it is annoying everytime to reposition the window and to open and resize the panel bar.

All bugs are important to those being annoyed by them, and I agree with your frustration. However, those bugs that interfere with gross functionality are arguably still more important because they deny a user the use of the browser or some part of it. Regardless, I firmly believe this issue will get sorted eventually…

• I can't get Vivaldi to launch maximized…in any build. It's launches dead center screen in a smallish window. As a crude workaround, you can set the browser shortcut to launch maximized, but it looks kind of nasty as Vivaldi redraws from the center window position to the maximized window.

It's a known bug. Vivaldi will only remember the state it was in when you closed it if you set it to "Start with Last Session." We understand this is being worked on. If you use Last Session and close it while maximized, that's how it will open.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.