Videos on Bild.de wont play

• see: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/europa-league/last-minute-sieg-fuer-thomas-tuchel-42621338.bild.html The videos on Bild.de wont play, but in Google Chrome with the same settings like Vivaldi and same extensions the videos work without problems. Can someone confirm the same issue? http://www.bild.de/video/startseite/bildchannel-home/video-home-15713248.bild.html

• Sorry, but I can't.
    The videos on both links are starting to play without any glitch. I didn't continue to look till the end but only about a minute per video. Nothing seems to be wrong.
    The system I tried this with was Debian 'Jessie' (XFCE desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.275.3 (Entwickler-Build) dev (64-Bit) and these are my plugins:
    [attachment=1750]Plugins18.09.2015-10:34:16.png[/attachment]

This is just the standard after installation.
    Attachments:

• Hello RJules3,

thank you for your answer. Its weird, here it really doesn´t work. My System is Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon 64 bit, i use the newest snapshot version 1.0.279.3 (Entwickler-Build) dev (64-Bit) and i have deactivate all extensions, just the plugins are activated, but as u can see in the photos below, i have an other version of the flashplayer, i have version 18 and you have 17. But can that be the problem? O_o i dont know… on other video sites (except Netflix) i have no problems with the flash player. And with Google Chrome Browser it works too.
    What can i do now? :(
    Attachments:

• No Problems here. same flashversion 18.xx. Your from germany?

• @RocknRolf:

No Problems here. same flashversion 18.xx. Your from germany?

Thank you. Yeah, i am from germany. Here it didn´t worked. So i have done a fresh reinstall now and tried again and now it works. :)
    Really weird. I dont understand what was the problem. But happy that it works now. Thank you for your answers :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.