Dead border around browser window when maximized

• Hello,
    I probably got the same issue as in dead area around browser window in window managers.

To get a quick grasp of my issue please take a look at my screen recording:
    https://imgur.com/a/SK5zUj9

When the window is maximized or in fullscreen, both the scrollbar and the panel toggle bar won't react when the mouse cursor is on either the outermost left or right side of the screen.

This happens with both "Use native window" checked and unchecked.

I observed the following:

• The problem does not occur in Firefox at all
    • The problem does occur in Chromium with "Use system title bar and borders" unchecked
    • The problem does NOT occur in Chromium with "Use system title bar and borders" checked

I would atleast expect that both scrollbar and the panel toggle bar work when "Use native window" is checked.

Any help would be appreciated!

I can not see this on my Debian 10.2 KDE 5 Plasma.
    Scrollbar working fine at right side.

Thank you for reaching and sorry for the trouble.

May be this issue is a bug.

Please read

carefully and report the bug to Vivaldi bugtracker.

Again thank you for using Vivaldi.

• So, I partly demystified the issue, the "dead border" around the Vivaldi window is caused by my window manager (bspwm) not setting the proper X11 window hints _NET_WM_STATE_MAXIMIZED_VERT and _NET_WM_STATE_MAXIMIZED_HORZ that Vivaldi apparently requires to scale the UI correctly.

The following workaround fixes the issue temporarily:

wmctrl -i -r $(wmctrl -l | grep "\- Vivaldi" | awk '{ print $1 }') -b toggle,maximized_vert,maximized_horz

However fullscreen still has the scrollbar issue even when _NET_WM_STATE_FULLSCREEN is set properly (tested in Openbox).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.