Rearrange order of extension icons on toolbar?

• Is there a way to rearrange the order of extensions along the toolbar in the 1.0.275.3? In Chrome one merely does a drag and drop but that doesn't seem possible yet in Vivaldi. Also can I remove the search box on the toolbar?

• I don't think it's possible yet.
    There's an extension for that.

Yes you can remove the search box, settings/search/ uncheck "display search field in address bar"

• @GinoPerla:

I don't think it's possible yet.

Yes you can remove the search box, settings/search/ uncheck "display search field in address bar"

I missed that. Thank you for the pointer.

I learnt about the extension 'Shuffle Extension Toolbar' for use in Opera. I have tried it today but I can't get it to install in Vivaldi.
    As an aside it doesn't work in Opera 31 now.

• @rafiki:

@GinoPerla:

I don't think it's possible yet.

I missed that. Thank you for the pointer.

I learnt about the extension 'Shuffle Extension Toolbar' for use in Opera. I have tried it today but I can't get it to install in Vivaldi.
    As an aside it doesn't work in Opera 31 now.

Well so it seems it doesn't work anywhere eheh
    Let's wait for Vivaldi devs to complete the support to extensions entirely!
    After that, you won't need any extension to change the order of them =)

• :lol: Agreed!

• +1

That would be a nice feature to move the extension icons around.

• Any update to this from vivaldi? I would like this ability too. Very annoying that we can't order them as we like.

• +1

It's on the "to do" list.

• Hi,

IMHO there is another problem: If you've got many extensions installed which place an icon at the toolbar there is no place left for the address and search box (screen shot 1:[attachment=4041]2016-07-10_16-44-13.png[/attachment]). It would be nice if there would be a possiblity like in Firefox where you can place them on the upper bar and (in my case) at the right one (screen shot 2:[attachment=4042]2016-07-10_16-46-36.jpg[/attachment]).

Suggesting greetings

Reiner
    Attachments:

• Not yet. Probably it will come too in future, who knows :)
    The search box can be removed in Vivaldi Settings.

• A manual method to rearrange the order of extension icons is to disable all extensions, then enable them one-by-one in the order that you want them to appear on the address bar, PITA, but it works.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.