[1.0.270.16][Gentoo] Segfault when trying to login to any site or adding any extension
gitterrost4 last edited by
Hello, I just installed vivaldi on gentoo using the standard ebuild. When I try to add a chrome extension (tried with vrome and adblock), the browser just segfaults with no error message. The same thing happens when I open a certain webpage (the bug-tracker of my company). If I can provide more information, I will. EDIT: I tried both 1.0.264.3 and 1.0.270.16. Both have the same problem EDIT: I tried further. The problem seems to occur whenever I try to login to a site. I would even guess it occurs everytime, it should write some information to the config directory. EDIT: When I tried chmod 777 on everything in /opt/vivaldi-snapshot, it still segfaults, but it stays logged in when restarting vivaldi.