A few questions

• Hi all Vivaldi-users, I have a few questions. Firts one regarding the "filter quick command", whick can be accessed by pressing F2. Is it possible to open my bookmarks in a current tab using F2? for instance, I have vivaldi.com bookmarked with a name "viv", so clicking F2 leads me to "filter quick command", then pasting "viv" automatically opens vivaldi.com in a new tab. The second question is about x64. Do you use x32 or x64 if you can run 64bit? I do ask this because x64 is experimental and might not be as stable as x32?

@Kestas:

Hi all Vivaldi-users,

I have a few questions. Firts one regarding the "filter quick command", whick can be accessed by pressing F2. Is it possible to open my bookmarks in a current tab using F2? for instance, I have vivaldi.com bookmarked with a name "viv", so clicking F2 leads me to "filter quick command", then pasting "viv" automatically opens vivaldi.com in a new tab.
    The second question is about x64. Do you use x32 or x64 if you can run 64bit? I do ask this because x64 is experimental and might not be as stable as x32?

As to your second question, yes. I run 32 on 64 because it is more stable, and it is a bit more thrifty with resources.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.