My small review of Vivaldi~

• Hello guys,,
    to be honest,,,

Positives

-aesthetically pleasing. many themes, can rotate themes through the day, cool triangle pattern on background, background color changes with website (reddit is red, twitter is blue, google store is yellow)

-many awesome nice settings. very customizable. obvs, this is the main appeal of vivaldi. and it does a good job at it.

-page tiling is the best. only browser i can find that does this. i can have twitter and youtube up on the same screen and not have to switch tabs

-frequent updates and new features being added

-can use chrome extensions

-quicker access to screenshots than opera

-pretty fast. though, I think the dev's could probably do a better job. I trust 'em to do so in time tho

Negative

-when switching from lets say twitter to youtube tab, youtube page will have to readjust and resize itself quickly. very odd and an eye sore

-i loved opera's visual bookmarks, as a person who has aspergers and thinks with images. vivaldi's speed dial still has this, but not the bookmarks page

-not enough cool options for things to put on the sidebar

-no exclusive vivaldi extensions

-theres a small gap between the top of a tab, and the top of vivaldi. i tend to put my mouse at the very top when clicking a tab, so vivaldi i have to bring my mouse cursor slightly down to click on a tab

-no mobile version (minor complaint)

• @Humanjo Welcome to the Community. Here are a few links for your bookmarks that you may find useful:

To remove the spacing above tabs go to Settings, Tabs, Tab Display, Remove Tab Spacing in Maximized Windows.

• @Humanjo
    Hi, in addition, there is an Android version of Vivaldi called Vivaldi beta and Vivaldi snapshot.

Cheers, mib

• Vivaldi Team

Welcome to the Community, @Humanjo!

You said in My small review of Vivaldi~:

-theres a small gap between the top of a tab, and the top of vivaldi. i tend to put my mouse at the very top when clicking a tab, so vivaldi i have to bring my mouse cursor slightly down to click on a tab

The gap can be removed from maximized windows in Settings > Tabs > Tab Display > Tab Options > Remove Tab Spacing in Maximized Windows.

• Thank you my issue has been solved,...

modedit removed full quote

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.