Request for Pop-up Management…

• Hi Developement team In 1.0.270.16 (Developer Build) (64-bit) on a pop-up open request from page source code vivaldi open link in new tab witch should be opened in new window... Please add options for controlling wanted and unwanted pop-up opening.

• @Nicholas_N:

Hi Developement team
    In 1.0.270.16 (Developer Build) (64-bit) on a pop-up open request from page source code vivaldi open link in new tab witch should be opened in new window…
    Please add options for controlling wanted and unwanted pop-up opening.

Maybe isn't too sophisticated yet but popup management is already there.

Try by yourself

http://www.popupcheck.com/advanced-pop-up-test.asp

You will see a small square icon on the right of the address field.

• I've tried the test but windows witch should open in new new windows wouldn't open

• @Nicholas_N:

I've tried the test but windows witch should open in new new windows wouldn't open

You will find most of the unallowed poups inside the trash can

• I don't talk about unallowed pop-ups. I talking about pop-ups from links with source code like java script witch should to be opened in new window. For my disappointment this pop-ups unexpectedly Vivaldi open in new tab.
    What are you mean "trash can"
    Are you talking for trash can in top right corner in Vivaldi interface?

• @Nicholas_N:

I don't talk about unallowed pop-ups. I talking about pop-ups from links with source code like java script witch should to be opened in new window. For my disappointment this pop-ups unexpectedly Vivaldi open in new tab.

This is/was the default behavior of Opera, frankly one of its most appreciated features, I believe. Vivaldi is his son… ;)

Are you talking for trash can in top right corner in Vivaldi interface?

Yepp

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.