Warnings

• Could someone please explain what J: :_localuser7688******does not exist means as this keeps coming up on my page also, when uploading photo's to friends they do not transfer . Thanks for any help

• Vivaldi Team

Hi Leross,
    This is a bug and we are working on fixing it.
    Sorry about the annoyance the message is causing you.

For the meanwhile, can you try to delete site cookie to see if that solves the problem?
    It seems to have worked for some people including myself.

Cheers,

• @tatsuki:

can you try to delete site cookie to see if that solves the problem?

No, does not solve.

• Tried deleting the cookies no difference still getting the message every time I log in or try to up load.

• So I'm not the only one. I'm reasonably certain I exist, even if Vivaldi doesn't seem to agree. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

• Got it too:
    Warning
    JUser: :_load: User 744-zakmichigan does not exist
    JUser: :_load: User 744-zakmichigan does not exist

Deleted cookies. Didn't work. Warning still showing up. So let's wait for the administrators to find a fix.

• It's happening to me,too… :/

• There's no change as of April 18 2014. I still get the warning that I don't exist. (Some people have always suspected that, I reckon.)

• Warning

JUser: :_load: User 726-leszek does not exist

JUser: :_load: User 726-leszek does not exist

the problem is still current.

• Tatsuki said in his comment in this thread …

https://vivaldi.net/forum/suggestion-box/503-new-feedback-on-the-perpetual-log-in-issue

... that that problem is going to get fixed in the next batch of fixes "soon."
    The $64,000 question is what "soon" means.
    I sure hope that doesn't mean 2 to 4 more months.

• You and me too I'm sure there's times I do not seem to exist too

• Right now I'm no longer seeing those Warnings that I don't exist.
    I don't know if it's a temporary coincidence or if Vivaldi did actually implement a fix.
    I guess it's possible that a fix WAS implemented because yesterday I did encounter that Cloudflare error and for a while was not able to log in. Maybe the fix was being implemented during that time … MAYBE.

• Hi,
    I also seem to exist at the moment as you say fingers crossed but its nice to know we do exist. Hopefully the bugs sorted :)

• Hi there have your problems now gone mine have so hopefully yours have as well nice to exist again

• Vivaldi Team

Yes, this was fixed yesterday and you all exist now! Sorry for the annoyance this was causing.
    We are still working on performance issues. Will update you when we are ready.
    Cheers

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.