Changing far to every page?

• How do I change the zoom all the pages? Type setting with the size of the letters we find in Google Chrome. I noticed that there is a zoom setting at the bottom right of Vivaldi, but this place I just do I change the setting for the site in question, I would like to locate where I adjust the zoom globally in order to be understood by any flap accessing any site. Thank you.

• You can adjust the fonts that Vivaldi uses by navigating to this page in your browser: vivaldi://chrome/settings/fonts

I don't know of a way to set a global zoom option, but that doesn't mean there isn't one or that there won't eventually be one.

• I filed this as [Jira] (VB-9131) Default UI zoom does not affect page zoom:

Steps to reproduce:
    Go to Settings -> Appearance and set User Interface Scale to a value other than 100%. Open a new tab.

Expected behaviour:
    I expect the page zoom to reflect the UI scale, as it does in the Settings tab.

Actual behaviour:
    New tabs still default to 100%.

• @lewellyn:

Steps to reproduce:
    Go to Settings -> Appearance and set User Interface Scale to a value other than 100%. Open a new tab.

Expected behaviour:

After playing some time with the setting 'UI Scale' and zoom slider at the bottom right of the page I get the feeling the expectation is wrong. The 'User Interface Scale' is switching only the browser features like Speed Dial, Tab bar, Settings page, etc. The content of a web page isn't affected. Is the UI Scale changed, the browser features are switched in the right way. The error I can see is the Settings display. If the Settings page is closed and opened again, the scale always reads 100% irrespective of the actual setting.
    If the slider at the bottom right of the display is changed, the content of a web page is affected in the right way. The chosen zoom factor stays with this web page, even if it is closed and opened again. There the display of the actual zoom factor is correct and it doesn't affect the browser features.

If my 'feeling' is correct, the possibility to change the zoom factor of all web pages with only one setting is missing.

My 'playing' was done on Mint 17.1 (Cinnamon desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.275.3 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit).

• That's my interpretation too. 32 bit build.

@RJules3:

@lewellyn:

Steps to reproduce:

Expected behaviour:

After playing some time with the setting 'UI Scale' and zoom slider at the bottom right of the page I get the feeling the expectation is wrong. The 'User Interface Scale' is switching only the browser features like Speed Dial, Tab bar, Settings page, etc. The content of a web page isn't affected. Is the UI Scale changed, the browser features are switched in the right way. The error I can see is the Settings display. If the Settings page is closed and opened again, the scale always reads 100% irrespective of the actual setting.
    If the slider at the bottom right of the display is changed, the content of a web page is affected in the right way. The chosen zoom factor stays with this web page, even if it is closed and opened again. There the display of the actual zoom factor is correct and it doesn't affect the browser features.

If my 'feeling' is correct, the possibility to change the zoom factor of all web pages with only one setting is missing.

My 'playing' was done on Mint 17.1 (Cinnamon desktop) with Vivaldi 1.0.275.3 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit).

• I met the same problem: can't find how to set page zoom for all new web pages. Zoom in right down corner work well for current site, but it doesn't set zoom globally.

I expected to see this option in web-pages setting tab.

My Vivaldi version: 1.0.303.52 (Beta) (64 bit)

Feature for a default zoom is not yet implemented.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.