Problem for new album photos

• the upload is good but nothing visible into the album only the name of photos if i click on it "original.jpg was not found on this server." a temporary bug ?

• Vivaldi Team

Thanks for reporting.
    I've confirmed the same problem.
    We'll try to fix it as soon as we can!

• it's the night here take your time ah ah
    it seems email have a new bug too …
    sorry now it's good
    one time it's good and one time it's bad with email :blink:

• always the bug with the new album photo ,I have delete the album and create a new add photos but always the same
    https://vivaldi.net/community/albums/item/7407-motos/catse

but email seems ok now

• Photos and albums isn't working for me, same result like you :(

Edit: i tried to delete the album. Successful, but some error:

Warning
    JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /var/www/media/com_easysocial/photos/7424

JFolder::create: Could not create directoryPath: /var/www/media/com_easysocial/photos/7424

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/media/com_easysocial/photos/7424/37902

• yes when i want to see the original photo
    for the album I see only a white /grey page

• This could be related to the problem that I can't upload Images as attachments to forum posts atm.

Tested with Chromium 36 and Opera 12
    You should see a small green image with white text saying: attachment image below:

• Hi,

I have tried to upload a photo. I seems to be uploaded but I cannot view it.
    If I try to upload it as an Avatar I get an popup telling me to crop the photo. But again I do not see it.

Please help.

• I'm having the same problem too.

• Vivaldi Team

Hi,
    Sorry about the photo upload issues.
    We fixed this problem. It should be working now.
    Please let us know if you still experience some issues.

Cheers,

• Upload is now working fine.
    But.. I create an album, upload 4 photos and share with everyone. If someone looking my album, the photos counter is 4, but the result is: "No photos available"

Edit:
    Sorry, my fault. I share the album, but i found, that photos is need to be shared too. So it works :)

• it's ok now , i have deleted the old (always invisible album )and I create a new .thanks :)

• Test if the attachment upload works too:

You should see a small green picture with white text saying "attachment image" below:

[attachment=159]vivaldi-attachment.jpg[/attachment]

edit:
    Yay! Works.
    Thank you!
    /edit
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.