Vivaldi stops displaying pages after heavy use
Since the snapshot that introduced the extension buttons in the interface I tried using Vivaldi as my main browser. It's working fine, but I noticed an annoying issue since then. After awhile, especially when opening a lot of tabs, Vivaldi loads new pages, but doesn't display them anymore. The progress bar disappears or freezes and the page just shows a blank white. When you close and reopen the tab, the page gets displayed immediately. The longer Vivaldi is open, the worse it gets, once you close and restart Vivaldi, it's working fine again for awhile. I'm using the latest x64 version on Windows 10 Pro.