Collapse OS

• Are you a dooms day scenario believer?

Do you like tinkering with weird pieces of software?

Do you have spare time on your hands?

Perhaps this article will keep you busy and safe indoors in the coming winter months.

• Vivaldi Ambassador

hahaha, ok, in post-apocalyptic times I think we will have other problems, for example of getting food without dying in the attempt.Apart from this, current computer equipment has the same possibility of survival as a Z80 or other electronic device, that is, in a nuclear explosion or supernova, with the EMP wave, none of them.
    I think it is an OS that can be interesting for some robotics expert, or for experimental purposes of some electronics fan.

• @Catweazle said in Collapse OS:

.... I think we will have other problems, for example of getting food without dying in the attempt...

Thee of little faith, you rather scavenge for partially contaminated tins of cat food and macaroni than browse the forums?

• Vivaldi Ambassador

I still try to figure out how to download the ISO after a worldwide cataclysm, and especially with what. I have looked and my toaster has no internet and the TV remote control nothing that allows me to plug a USB. I've looked at it, really, the worst, Vivaldi isn't compatible. Maybe @Gwen_Dragon has a suggestion : P

• @Catweazle

In all likelihood she'll tell you to make a feature request.

• Vivaldi Ambassador

VB 666

At least I already have an idea of ​​getting electricity, in case of a zombie invasion

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.