Why The Vivaldi community would not become the largest free dating site in the world?

• Hello [b]The community "Vivaldi" looks like a social network facebook type. But I appreciate that members seeking a spouse to the features that can be found on dating sites:[/b] [img]https://www.reading.ac.uk/web/MultimediaFiles/ell_language_research_photo1.jpg[/img] - Doing geographical research to meet community members who live close to home. It is the most important. - Do research on filters "Single", "Divorced", "er". This research would only be possible for members who agree to be visible on these criteria. It is important. - A type of messaging Skype allows members to see, individually or in rooms. This is the least important. Personally, I would appreciate a community that puts at our disposal functionality encouraging meetings. Is it possible ? [img]http://www.educol.net/image-rencontrer-dm28800.jpg[/img] [b]In French:[/b] Bonjour, La communauté "Vivaldi" ressemble à un réseau social type facebook. Mais j'apprécierais que les membres qui recherchent un conjoint aient des fonctionnalités que l'on peut trouver sur des sites de rencontres: - Faire des recherches géographiques pour rencontrer des membres de la communauté qui vivent à proximité de chez nous. C'est le plus important. - Faire des recherches sur des filtres "célibataire", "divorcé", "veuf". Ces recherches ne seraient possibles que pour les membres qui accepteraient d'être visibles sur ces critères. C"est important. - Une messagerie type Skype permettant aux membres de se voir, individuellement ou en rooms. C'est le moins important. Personnellement, j'apprécierais une communauté qui mette à notre disposition des fonctionnalités favorisant des rencontres. Est-ce possible ?

• Well, I thought all the members here to be already married to the browser! ;)

• It is clear that the limit to ask is that we can not do research on the criterion "extra-conjuguales desired relationship."
    But I think my suggestion is likely to interest and quickly increase the community.
    Give your opinion.

In french:

Il est clair que la limite à poser est que l'on ne puisse pas faire de recherche sur le critère "relation extra-conjuguales souhaitées".
    Mais je crois que ma suggestion est susceptible d'intéresser et d'accroitre rapidement la communauté.
    Donnez votre avis.

• Hello,
    I come to you to ask you an important development for users and should not be complicated to develop:
    I am French and the vast majority of the community is anglophone. The introduction of a possibility th Research by region is essential for making friends close to home, but it is another search filter that is important:
    Filtering by spoken language also helps to make friends more easily.
    So if I have the ability to search for people who speak French in the world, it gives more interest to this social network which is very banal yet.
    For what must be the force of Vivaldi, ultimately, it's nice to have features that differ it from other social networks.

In french

bonjour,
    Je reviens vers vous pour vous demande une évolution importante pour les utilisateurs et qui ne doit pas être compliquée à développer:
    Je suis français et la grande majorité de la communauté est anglophone. L'instauration d'une possibilité e recherche par zone géographique est un élément essentiel pour se faire des amis à proximité de chez soi, mais il est un autre filtre de recherche qui est important:
    Un filtrage par langue parlée permet également de se faire des amis plus facilement.
    Ainsi, si j'ai la possibilité de rechercher des personnes qui parlent français dans le monde, cela donne plus d'intéret à ce réseau social qui est très banal pour le moment.
    Car ce qui doit faire la force de Vivaldi, à terme, c'est bien d'avoir des fonctionnalités qui la diffèrent des autres réseaux sociaux.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.