Opening link in new tab changes zoom.

• Recently if I click on a link that opens a new tab my default set zoom of 150% changes to 100 only in the new tab. My default is set correctly under "windows default zoom"
    Any ideas why this is happening?
    Thanks

• @avspinball This would be the correct setting in webpages for you. Is that what you have set?

Webpage Zoom Settings.png

• yes that's exactly what I have it set to.

• Anything?

• Banned

try putting you default there back at 100%. i have mine at 100 and have manually changed the zoom on certain sites including vivaldi to 120% and if i rightclick a link and open it in a new tab it opens at 120%.

• didn't work, still going to 100% when clicking a link to open in a new tab.

• Banned

@avspinball said in Opening link in new tab changes zoom.:

didn't work, still going to 100% when clicking a link to open in a new tab.

lets clarify. is the link to another page on the same site, or a link to a different site? if it's a different site then yes it's going to default back to 100 for the new site. any link you click on the sire that takes you to another page on the same site as you have your zoom custom for should have the same zoom setting and retain it even after closing vivaldi. like for myself the vivaldi and various other forums i have set at 120% and the browser remembers my settings.

• I have it set to 150% for all sites as default. It is an intermittent issue. Doesn't matter if the link is on the same site or a different site. It happens when I get really busy and have a bunch open at once.

• One thing I noticed is if I click a link in a site that opens a new tab automatically within that site it chages to 100%. If I use my center wheel on the mouse to click on a link which will open it in a new tab it stays at 150%.
    This also happens on my own site.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.