Smooth Scrolling

• Smooth Scrolling seem very hit or miss right now. What weird is that this forum is very jerky to scroll around. Site like youtube is also very jerky. Not sure if this is a blink issue or just Vivaldi. I know firefox does not give me this issue at all. This is something that I like to see improve a lot. For now with 1.0.252.3 is one the few turn off to used this browser full time.

• @days:

Smooth Scrolling seem very hit or miss right now. What weird is that this forum is very jerky to scroll around. Site like youtube is also very jerky. Not sure if this is a blink issue or just Vivaldi. I know firefox does not give me this issue at all.
    This is something that I like to see improve a lot. For now with 1.0.252.3 is one the few turn off to used this browser full time.

I don't have issues but would appreciate a even slower minimum speed.
    EDIT: sorry, missed the Linux subcategory. My experience is limited to the win32 builds.

• smooth scrolling work nicely on my arch/manjaro installations

To check it just open a long page and then use page-up/down

then try to launch vivaldi with the option
    –disable-smooth-scrolling

And check the difference.

• I'm having no problems on Linux Mint 17.2

• Most site don't give me so much issue with smooth scrolling turn on. This forum for some reason does. So far I need to used this app "SmoothScrolling". (https://github.com/galambalazs/smoothscroll)To Fix my issue on what I have with it.

I have my nvidia setting set up to were I don't need something like compton. Even with Compton. This forum still give me issue. Maybe I should try DE see if it handle it better.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.