Tiny pictures and mouse gestures problems since 1.0.252.3

• Hi Vivaldi's team ! Thank's again for your great browser, I'm using it for over 6 months and I love it even if I run some bugs time to time :whistle: Since I upgraded in 1.0.252.3, my Vivaldi browser doesn't crash anymore at launch, that's the good part :) But I have now 2 new issues : . On some websites, some pictures are tiny... I must click them to enlarge. I didn't find any option mentionning that ?!? Of course, I tried with other browsers and the same pictures are not tiny :P . Some mouse gestures ddon't work anymore :( For exemple "open in a new tab" or "open in background tab" Long life to Vivaldi Browser !!!

• @faboss:

. Some mouse gestures ddon't work anymore :( For exemple "open in a new tab" or "open in background tab"

Yes, replaced with context menu options (right click on link) for some reason in the latest build.

Never seen the pictures problem though. Could site be seeing you (Vivaldi) as using "mobile" device?

• Is it possible to modify the user agent like in other browsers ?

• Hi !
    I updated with 1.0.258.3 today, and I've no more tiny pictures :)
    Some mouse gestures work again (open in a new tab for exemple) but still not open in background tab :(

:kiss: Vivaldi !

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.