Player doesn't work

• There is a site [url=http://noonpacific.com/]Noon Pacific[/url] with music but their player doesn't work in vivaldi. I reinstalled adobe flash player but still the same. The site is powered by soundcloud but soundcloud's player works. How can I fix that?

• It looks to me like that player is built with Javascript, not Flash. Does it work in other Chromium-based browsers? On my end, it doesn't work in Vivaldi but /does/ work in Maxthon. I don't have Chrome itself installed right now, so I can't test it there.

Someone else has reported Silverlight is broken in the most recent version of Vivaldi, and another has reported that most plugins are broken. Check this thread.

Just to be sure, are you on the most recent release (1.0.252.3)?

• @Tiamarth:

It looks to me like that player is built with Javascript, not Flash. Does it work in other Chromium-based browsers? On my end, it doesn't work in Vivaldi but /does/ work in Maxthon. I don't have Chrome itself installed right now, so I can't test it there.

Someone else has reported Silverlight is broken in the most recent version of Vivaldi, and another has reported that most plugins are broken. Check this thread.

Just to be sure, are you on the most recent release (1.0.252.3)?

I don't have other Chromium-based browsers, only Mozilla and it works there.

Yes, I'm on the recent vivaldi release. Probably I should wait for the next release and maybe that problem will be solved. Thanks for help anyway!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.