Error #2032 while watching videos

• Hi there! I got a problem. I can't watch videos on TED because of Error #2032. I'm not sure it's all about flash player or something else. How can I fix it? Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/63190/1.jpg[/img]

• Welcome to the Vivaldi forums :)

I've never seen this error, but a quick Google search of the error led me here. Try disabling any adblockers you might have installed. If that doesn't apply to you or doesn't work, try reinstalling Flash player. But, again, I'm not familiar with the problem.

Google also brought me to this Youtube video which walks through ways to fix the error. The first 2:50 is about potential registry problems causing it. Since you're seeing the error on a specific web page, I'm going to go ahead and guess you can skip that part of the video. This video also recommends making an edit to the registry to adjust proxy settings - but I'd say doing it through the Internet Options dialogue is probably easier. So here's information on how to do that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.