Open popup links in new window?

• New version came and sadly, this still does not work (only in Vivaldi). Still I have to silently suffer while my Chrome/IE/FF coworkers laugh at me and my browser...ah...

• Any news regarding this? Why is this the only browser that does not know how to open pop-ups? New example - ProxMox Web interface - open vm/ct console - instead of oppening in the new window, of specified size, it opens in the next tab - full size.

• It's been implemented from a couple of major releases
    go in settings
    in search box type "popup"
    "open popups in tabs" if checked, uncheck it
    expect some popups not keeping the same size everytime, I find it implemented weirdly so I really prefer popups being opened as tabs instead.

• @ian-coog said in Open popup links in new window?:

popups not keeping the same size everytime, I find it implemented weirdly so I really prefer popups being opened as tabs instead.

Thanks for response but this does not work nor solve the problem.

• @czbg Have you tried to open Chromium content settings in chrome://settings/content > Popup > change "Blocked (recommended)" to "Allow"?

• @russo Yes, I also tried it. No success. But perhaps I search anothr behaviour: so I post a Screenshot

Sometimes I look bicycle races and there it is very smart to look at a small window, which I can put whereever I want.

Works in Yandex, Opera, Firefox: why not in Vivaldi?

Changed from Opera, because of the annoying search engine GOOGLE.0_1520705153155_2018-03-10 18_47_45-Vivaldi Web Browser (Beginners Guide) - YouTube – Opera.png

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.