Lastpass

• Well it is a pain but hardly a deal breaker. Copy paste from LastPass works just fine and takes only a few more seconds.

• I'm loving vivaldi on the desktop but cannot fully adopt it until lastpass integration works across platforms, namely the android version at this point since the desktop extension is working perfectly well. I've tried again after almost every android app update.

• @flyingjake said in Lastpass:

I'm loving vivaldi on the desktop but cannot fully adopt it until lastpass integration works across platforms, namely the android version at this point since the desktop extension is working perfectly well. I've tried again after almost every android app update.

LastPass has said that they don't currently support Vivaldi, so they won't even accept a bug report on the issue. I urge everyone who is having this issue to not just voice their woes here, but do so in the LastPass forum as well -- demonstrate to them that they have a broad & vocal userbase that wants this. The password managers that have worked with Vivaldi to resolve the issue are already working. If LastPass can be shown the error of their way, users are likely to see this issue resolved more quickly, and with less risk of breakage in future releases of either Vivaldi or LastPass. Without support from LastPass, Vivaldi will always have to do more work than they should to support it.

In the meantime...

@distressed said in Lastpass:

Well it is a pain but hardly a deal breaker. Copy paste from LastPass works just fine and takes only a few more seconds.

... seems like a simple workaround. At least simple enough that I wouldn't let it stop me from using my preferred browser.

• @BoneTone said in Lastpass:

The password managers that have worked with Vivaldi to resolve the issue are already working.

Which Password Managers are they are ?

• @dpn it's discussed in this very thread, just go back a page or so -- people mention which ones they're using and what, if any, settings are needed. I don't use a password manger. BitWarden is one I believe.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.