PSA: Snapshot 1.0.249.12 was released

• And it's amazing

• @Tiamarth:

And it's amazing

And it has bugs.

@Doomer:

Also, I have a bug to report; when my address bar is in the bottom, the extension buttons do not work.

@Doomer:

I also found another bug. I can't click on the links in the History page.

• Broken links in the history page is listed as a known issue on the Vivaldi blog.

@Ruarí:

Known issues

Links on the history page do not work
    Tabs on the side are broken: No thumbnails, too wide in default state and not resizeable

I can replicate the bug where extension menus are broken when the address bar is at the bottom of the window. But I think they're still displayed, just not in view of the window. Especially since I can see part of the uBlock menu when I click on it:

[attachment=1558]Screnshot_from_18-08-2015_.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• @Tiamarth:

Broken links in the history page is listed as a known issue on the Vivaldi blog.

@Ruarí:

Known issues

Links on the history page do not work
    Tabs on the side are broken: No thumbnails, too wide in default state and not resizeable

I can replicate the bug where extension menus are broken when the address bar is at the bottom of the window. But I think they're still displayed, just not in view of the window. Especially since I can see part of the uBlock menu when I click on it:

[attachment=1558]Screnshot_from_18-08-2015_.png[/attachment]

Can confirm this: http://i.imgur.com/tucDdM9.png . Is it possible to remove add-on buttons?

• Some very nice additions with the latest snapshot.
    Yet, I'm surprised to see that the issue with trying to add a bookmark while in "UI-less" mode hasn't yet been fixed.
    I'm sorry I'm writing this here, but I already submit a bug report, and I'm pretty surprised it hasn't yet been dealt with.

• @Doomer:

Is it possible to remove add-on buttons?

I know this is my solution to everything, but CSS.

.extensions-wrapper {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.