New great site with all you want to know about Vivaldi in one place!

• Vivaldi Team

Hi y'all, A few of our community activists have put up a great site with all you want to know about Vivaldi in one place. It's like a cheat sheet, FAQ and HOWTO in one. Incredibly useful and well done! Point your browser (you know which one) at: http://vivalditips.com/ and become a Vivaldi wizard in minutes! :) And here's the team behind it: http://vivalditips.com/about A big thank you to all of them! //Christian - Vivaldi Technologies

• Something I haven't been able to find here or in this linked page is a list of command line options for Vivaldi. Might you have access to such a list?

• I imagine most commands that work for Chromium will also work for Vivaldi - but I know of only three that have been confirmed to work:

–disable-smooth-scrolling
    --remote-debugging-port=
    --proxy-server=

great :)
    the site is bookmarked :)

• Vivaldi Translator

It is not really aimed at advanced users, so we tried to keep it simple but revealing.
    eg. you can go through the whole thing very quickly.
    Hmmm, perhaps when we update the tips page we could add an advanced section. It will be discussed anyway so thanks for the suggestion.

@ozoratsubasa:

great
    the site is bookmarked

now available in pt-BR

• –process-per-site also works :)

• @lamarca:

now available in pt-BR

What does pt-BR mean? If this page was recommendable, couldn't it be part of the 'Help' menu?

• @RJules3:

@lamarca:

now available in pt-BR

What does pt-BR mean? If this page was recommendable, couldn't it be part of the 'Help' menu?

Localization.
    Portuguese spoken in Brazil.
    It's recommendable as it's made by the people you talk to everyday in the forum, I even know some of them

• Thank you for the information! :-)

At the moment the 'Help' menu only is pointing to the community. From my point of view it would be beneficial, if there was a link to the vivalditips as well.

• Sure, I think vivalditips devs have already asked for integration!
    Well it would be nice to have the website linked somewhere

• Just the sort of reference I've been looking for! Thanks!

• Would be great having a page on the site, that is aimed at more advanced customizations with some instructions, like for the UI via CSS.

• Amazing! Here I thought I knew a lot about the browser but still some stuff there that I did not knew. Site looks great as well. Bookmarked!

• Very good. I like the clear and concise way you explain explain things. I was able to get up to speed on some features I didn't understand.

• A very useful guide. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put it online.
    An advanced version which explains every setting would be even better (especially security settings)!
    Just one error I spotted - at the bottom of the 1.6 Panels page the link at the bottom right should be to Session Management not Mouse Gestures (or you miss a page).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.