BUG: Video in fullscreen and we create a new tab, it causes Vivaldi to switch to floating window mode...
TsunamiZ last edited by TsunamiZ
When Vivaldi is in maximized window mode and we are viewing a YouTube video in fullscreen and we create a new tab, it causes Vivaldi to switch to floating window mode, instead of remembering to go back to maximized window mode. Please fix.
[bug reported VB-56093]
lamarca last edited by
The Devs will analyze & test the report. I can confirm (VB-56093) was submitted.
TsunamiZ last edited by
to reproduce the bug, follow these steps...
- set vivaldi into floating window mode and resize it to be much smaller than the screen
- now maximize the window by clicking the top right button or by double clicking the title bar
- play a youtube video and press F to fullscreen it
- while the video is playing in fullscreen, create a new tab [CTRL+T]
- you will now see that vivaldi goes into floating window mode, instead of remembering to go into maximized window mode like it should
I can confirm this, as it has been happening to me for quite a while.