Quick Fix – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1628.12

@rseiler May be my used term was not clear enough.

In my opinion as a user a "pet bug" is a "very important bug for the user", a bug which has high priority for him.

@rseiler said in Quick Fix – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1628.12:

Three hours before it was serious, it was a pet bug.

I just checked the bug tracker: the issue is bug with high priority, fix in progress.

/edit : typo

• Vivaldi Team

@ugly:

I didn't mean to imply that Vivaldi forces its employees to work on the weekend. I just meant that Vivaldi employees shouldn't feel pressured by the us the users to get a snapshot out. We can wait.

😃 I didn't take it that way. Just wanted to clarify that nobody needs feel sorry for us.

P.S. And yes, Vivaldi is a great place to work!

• @ender85: Same for me

• Unfortunately I keep not seeing any work done on the multiple issues with the developer tools.

As developer I might not able to keep using Vivaldi as my main unfortunately. I will probably go back to firefox which gives some customization in the new versions.

It's sad how you let developer tools reach a pain point of almost being useless. I cannot recommend your browser anymore unfortunately. It has great ideas but is not stable enough.

• Again... the browser is frezee off totally if I import the bookmarks. Need restart but only with the task manager it's possible.
    Microsoft Outlook appears wrongly always then. The e-mail is a side.

sshot-1.jpg
    My English knowledge is not good. Excuse me because of this. The English does not know many expression opportunities. 😕 Hungarian language better... LOL!
    There are a couple of mistakes yet but I cannot write it down in English.

Thank You!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.