Deleting all passwords doesn't work

• When I use Tools -> Delete Browsing Data and select "Passwords" with "All Time", the passwords are still present under "Privacy" in Settings. Even after restarting Vivaldi, the passwords are still present.

• As a workaround, you can hold down "Enter" with the mouse cursor over the first password's "X" until all the passwords are removed.

@keeganwitt I tested on 2.6.1566.49 on Windows 10 x64 and can not reproduce your issue.
    If i delete the passwords by Clear Browser Data and select All Time they are all gone.
    I checked in Vivaldi Settings → Privacy and on internal page chrome://settings/passwords .

Do you use a extension to manage passwords?
    Have you imported any passwords from other browsers or from a file?

• My version is 2.7.1609.4 64 bit, also Windows 10. The passwords were originally imported from another browser, yes. But I don't have any password-related extensions, though I do have some other extensions installed.
    Since this was a snapshot version, is there somewhere else I should have reported this?

It works when I have just 1 password saved, but fails when I import passwords from Chrome then try to remove all. I don't think it's a matter of how many passwords are saved. When deleted all but 1 password that was imported, the remove all didn't remove the one remaining password. It seems to be some kind of issue related to import.

• Ah, I just noticed when I did the delete all, it deleted the 1 password I saved directly in Vivaldi, but didn't delete the 1 remaining password that was imported. It appears this never deletes imported passwords.

@keeganwitt said in Deleting all passwords doesn't work:

The passwords were originally imported from another browser

Ah. Then report this issue as a bug! And describe from where and how you imported the passwords.

Please read how to Report a bug for Vivaldi carefully and then report the bug to Vivaldi bugtracker.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.