4 Questions

• Just started using vivaldi and its fast and looks good but i have 4 problems 1. Is there a way to get Adguard 2. Is there a way to remove the side panel 3. How can i get a google search bar on the speed dial like on the latest version of opera ? 4. How i can change the color of the url and tab bars

• @i5xp:

1. Is there a way to get Adguard

You can install it from Chrome Store:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg

There're some problems though:
    1. I don't see AG icon in the toolbar. Does Vivaldi support it?
    2. It's hard to get to AG settings.

You should go to vivaldi://chrome/extensions and click "Options" there.

• @avatar_adg:

@i5xp:

1. Is there a way to get Adguard

You can install it from Chrome Store:
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adguard-adblocker/bgnkhhnnamicmpeenaelnjfhikgbkllg

There're some problems though:
    1. I don't see AG icon in the toolbar. Does Vivaldi support it?
    2. It's hard to get to AG settings.

You should go to vivaldi://chrome/extensions and click "Options" there.

When i go to chro store theres no insall button and chrome store is for chrome so i can't install it

• Copy vivaldi://apps in address bar and go there. Press web store and go to Chrome web store. Pick an extension and install it. Do not mind if it says 'Add to Chrome', just install it. The thing is you cannot see it on the address bar.

• Do you mean this by side panel?

If so, I suggest you take a peek at the bottom of it, there's a small icon which'll display "Show panel" in alt-text when you hover it. Well that's where you want to click.
    As for the search bar on the speed dial, I don't think you can. Unless you can JS modify the script used for this page (I've seen the local HTML page correspondent to Speed Dial, but I don't know about its JS file)
    Concerning the last one, it's simple and tricky at the same time. The CSS is stored in C:\Users[Your username]\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.0.219.50\resources\vivaldi\style\common.css
    You can modify it easily with a bit of CSS knowledge, and you just need to search "address" in the text document and proceed with your additions.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.