Wistia videos [Solved]

• I'm trying to watch videos from this page http://goanimate.com/videos but they don't play. On other browsers they do. Can anyone please confirm if this is happening to Windows or Mac version of Vivaldi also? I'm a Linux user. thanks

• All playing just fine on Windows 64-bit in 1.0.233.3 (Developer Build) (32-bit)

• Right, maybe a Linux version issue. I'm also in 1.0.233.3

• With Vivaldi 1.0.219 on Linux (3.13.0) Mint 17.1 Cinnamon Version 2.4.8 the videos on that page are playing without any problem.

• Prolly flash problem. This might help.

• Also on Linux (3.19.0) Ubuntu 15.04 Unity desktop environment Vivaldi 1.0.219 is playing the videos without any hiccup.

• Vivaldi snapshot 1.0.233.3 on Debian 'Jessie' (3.16.0-4-amd64) with xfce 4.10 desktop environment is also playing the videos without any glitch.

Is there a possibility this thread was meant to promote the video page? For myself I can say I have seen enough commercials right now. ;)

• @RJules3:

Is there a possibility this thread was meant to promote the video page? For myself I can say I have seen enough commercials right now. ;)

No, I'm not related to GoAnimate nor Wistia service :)

However, the problem is solved now. Thanks to Lubo_FI for the link. It was effectively a Flash problem. Vivaldi uses Google Chrome's flash plugin (as noted in the link), so, Installing Google Chrome and restarting Vivaldi solved the issue. Now videos play beautifully.

Thanks for your help.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.