1)Encrypted browser history and encrypted browser history cleaning
2) 4096 locally made encryption in the browser it self
3) dns over tLs can be supported
4) encrypted 4096 browser passcode
5) inbuilt browser security health check report icon should be visible to the user
6) if the health check report is worst the browser should reset with 4096 encryption automatically with user notification and warning
7) while opening the browser update should pop up after click update only user can able to browser
browser updation can be digitally verficed
9) block chrome extension download
10)you can use your own setting page not use chrome setting page in back ground
11) health check icon can give security level of every site and what information other site take information can be given
12) flash can be removed completely no peper flash also
13)sleep mode the tab if tab not in uses
14) chrome inbuilt pdf option can be removed
15) only tls1.3 should be supported
16) password manager and browser local data in every pc should be 4096 encryption
17) automatically browser cleaning option can be given every 1 week to 30 days option can be given
18 ) phone otp verfication while downloading the browser can be given
19) thirdy party site for downloading vivaladi browser can be avoided
20) security report collection can be done by vivaladi no chrome that security report option cannot be disabled.
21) user your own internet options settings instead of using windows internet options
I think you posted in the wrong forum section.
Some of these things are already there, some would break many sites, and others are just beyond the point of what Vivaldi is trying to be. It is already more bloated than most chromium clones and a lot of what you want is available as en extension or userscript.
Others you may get some traction with if you select that topic and post an individual request in the requests section.
Lazy tabs go to sleep when you don't use them.
the built-in PDF can be disabled.
Flash is off by default
DoT should be done at OS level then you will already be using it with any browser.
It is a DNS service issue not an app issue. FF added DoH because OS vendors have not upgraded their DNS components.
Use DNSCrypt and you can choose between DoT, DoH and DNSCrypt on multiple resolvers.
Chrome has had DoH support since last year but to enable it you launch the exe with extra CLI options
Any user already using Vivaldi does not need to be blocked from getting it from a 3rd party site.
- they already have it
- it will offer to update directly from Vivaldi
- If they want another download, the browser has enough clues where to go and get it such as a big Vivaldi.com Speed-dial link or the menu items in the Help section.
- If they already using Vivaldi, have heard of Vivaldi but still visit NOT-Vivaldi for a download, they deserve all the malware they get (Digital-Darwinism). You can't help them only take away the computer.