Vivaldi Browser for Windows 10 on arm.

• Generally looking at the browsers on Windows 10 arm can be said that Vivaldi doing the next version of Windows only under arm can bring a little more users and it would be a nice gesture for users of devices using this system and even those using WINE, on Android.

• Yes, I would love to see this too. I recently bought a refurbished Windows-on-ARM 2-in-1. Yes, Windows on ARM is a thing, and yes, it deserves a future, and Vivaldi should be in that future!

• @bschnatt said in Vivaldi Browser for Windows 10 on arm.:

Yes, I would love to see this too. I recently bought a refurbished Windows-on-ARM 2-in-1. Yes, Windows on ARM is a thing, and yes, it deserves a future, and Vivaldi should be in that future!

I agree I'm also a Vivaldi user and would love to see a native WoARM Vivaldi version on my Surface Pro X

• @enis Hopefully, with Apple set to announce ARM based MacBooks in the future, developers will be more likely to give ARM based PCs and Macs native support.

Off topic: I plan on getting the Surface Pro X in the future to replace my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. How do you like the Surface Pro X? other than the issue of lack of programs compiled to ARM64 of course.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.