Bug with extensions

• I'm using the 231.3 snapshot, and every time I shut down Vivaldi most of my extensions are disabled. Adguard Adblocker remains enabled, but Simple TabOrder, Right Click Opens Link In New Tab, ImTranslator and Imagus are all affected.

• @Copperhead:

I'm using the 231.3 snapshot, and every time I shut down Vivaldi most of my extensions are disabled. Adguard Adblocker remains enabled, but Simple TabOrder, Right Click Opens Link In New Tab, ImTranslator and Imagus are all affected.

Try to uninstall and then reinstall the extensions again, someone said it helped to fix the issue.
    And then let me know if it helped ;)

• This advice did help me.

• @GinoPerla:

@Copperhead:

I'm using the 231.3 snapshot, and every time I shut down Vivaldi most of my extensions are disabled. Adguard Adblocker remains enabled, but Simple TabOrder, Right Click Opens Link In New Tab, ImTranslator and Imagus are all affected.

Try to uninstall and then reinstall the extensions again, someone said it helped to fix the issue.
    And then let me know if it helped ;)

Thank you, that seems to have done the trick.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.