Why do all use Chromium

• @datacenter
    Actually I'm a casual user and very pleased after switching over from Firefox/Google combo. Being non-technical, my reasons are more intuitive than evidence based.

One, I have around 8 to 10 tabs open anytime & so far have not run into 'captcha'.

On political news search: In this short period (2 months), a search for say latest on Trump; I get a wider spread rather than being corralled by Google to Leftist sources. With Google, if I searched for general or right tilted sources, and had more than 4 tabs opened, invariably I would run into 'captcha'.

Speed: Browser seems faster and that can also be a problem. Mouse hovers over a field / topic and bingo, I'm there. Maybe it's my imagination but i feel there's some sort of friendly AI embedded in.

What the heck, if the browser is listening to me who needs a gf? I would definitely recommend Vivaldi to casual users, not all ...., just friends.

• @jaish said in Why do all use Chromium:

FYI Vivaldi has nothing to do with CAPTCHAs (that's website specific) or search results (that's search engine specific)

Regards

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.