Feature Request (Improve navegability and efficiency)

• Hi all. I would like to ask for two features to be implemented on VIVALDI Browser. 1) On fullscreen mode, make the buttons and navigation bar to be hidden with some simple effect like slide or autofocus on mouse over to the top; 2) On the speed dial settings add the possibility of making more colums instead of only 6 (I think that 9 or 12 would be great). thats it. now what about the mail client?

• One more thing: make the "close tab buttons" appear more quickly. make the same with the close buttons on speed dial itens. there is some delay on these icons that make the navegability not so good when whe need to do things with the clock ticking..

sorry about my english guys.. from brazil..

• @yro84:

One more thing: make the "close tab buttons" appear more quickly.

Get used to the middle button, you'll forget about the close buttons.

@The_Solutor:

@yro84:

One more thing: make the "close tab buttons" appear more quickly.

Get used to the middle button, you'll forget about the close buttons.

On a laptop it may not be feasible or useful.

There are other ways like using the keyboard shortcut or setting an area on your touchpad as middle button, but both may not be optimal depending on usage.

Here I disabled the close buttons and use an area on my touchpad as middle button but I can understand it may not be optimal to everybody.

• He can consider using Ctrl+W if he's a keyboard user, I find it useful

@An_dz
    I hide the close tab buttons too because sometimes I pressed them by mistake and then I had to recover the tab
    As far as I remember I think you were the one who answered me with the css to hide them

Well about the email client, as far as I know it will be relased during the beta.
    It's not that easy to add new stuff on Vivaldi cause using those new technologies they have to write every thing every time from 0

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.