Overcast.fm playback problem (HTML5 issue?)

• Hey! I love Vivaldi, and I'm using it as my daily browser both at home and at work. One thing is killing me, and forcing me to use 2 browsers simultaneously tho'. Overcast is a podcast-app that has a nice WebUI enabling the you to listen to your podcasts on your browser and keeping things in sync between the desktop and your mobile. And there's the rub. Overcast.fm will not play with Vivaldi. I'm assuming this is a problem with the h.264 support of the browser? Is there a way to force this to work somehow, or do I need to run a Chrome install, just to be able to use this one page in the background?

• @Narqulie:

Hey!
    I love Vivaldi, and I'm using it as my daily browser both at home and at work. One thing is killing me, and forcing me to use 2 browsers simultaneously tho'.
    Overcast is a podcast-app that has a nice WebUI enabling the you to listen to your podcasts on your browser and keeping things in sync between the desktop and your mobile.
    And there's the rub. Overcast.fm will not play with Vivaldi. I'm assuming this is a problem with the h.264 support of the browser? Is there a way to force this to work somehow, or do I need to run a Chrome install, just to be able to use this one page in the background?

It's about proprietary codecs, from what I read this is going to be fixed soon

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.