Strange Crashes

• Over the past 6 months I have had crashes for a number of reasons, but I am unable to figure this one out. I found a user site that focuses on phonograph turntables - [i][u]http://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_forum[/u][/i]. To access downloads I needed to register. I followed the steps and when I tried to log in as a registered member, Vivaldi crashed. I have had this happen before, so I restarted Vivaldi and tried again. Same results for about six restarts. I thought maybe I had too many tabs open, so I restarted Vivaldi with only my home page. Same thing. Then I went to Opera 12.17, Google Chrome and IE. Everyone of those browsers allowed the log in, no problem. As a work around, to just browse and read threads or reviews, I can use Vivaldi. But when I need to be logged into this site, I can go to Opera. I am using Win 7 x32, and Vivaldi 1.0.228.3 x32. Does anyone have any ideas how to correct the problem?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.