Thumbnail view for bookmarks.

• Hello.
    I think Vivaldi lacks thumbnail view for bookmarks, it is especially useful when you have a lot of bookmarks from sites that are in the language that you don't understand.
    Below is a screenshot of how it looks in Opera. All of the sites are in Chinese language and it is relatively easy to find the bookmark that you need by the picture while in Vivaldi either you have to switch bookmarks in order to check their thumbnails or you have to know Chinese to read the bookmark titles. Both of this options are very inconvenient for an end user.
    0_1558220814551_thumbnails.jpg
    I also think that there are many other cases where searching bookmarks by their thumbnail is faster and easier.

@System32 You can add any bookmark folder you wish to view in thumbnail format, as a speed dial listed on the Speed Dial page.

0_1558236394959_speed.jpg

• @Ayespy said in Thumbnail view for bookmarks.:

You can add any bookmark folder you wish to view in thumbnail format, as a speed dial listed on the Speed Dial page.

I can, but speed dial does not have the sorting functionality(e.g. show only particular domain) I need, and, frankly speaking, I don't want all of my bookmarks from Korean and Chinese sites to hang on my speed dial because there are lots of them(over several hundreds).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.